Room Remix has nominated me for my very first Blog Award!! Thank you, PK! You were one of my very first "unknown" followers! She linked to my Laundry Room Makeover for the nomination and I am blown away by all of the responses I received! Thanks for taking the time to check it out!
The rules are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each.
Soooo, here goes!
1. Dave was the first boy to reject me when I was 18 and he was 25. I got him in the end, though:)
2. I am impatient.
3. My first taste of interior design was working in a shop aptly named "Impatience's Collectique". I got the job by walking in and asking for it. First impressions are key! The owner and I have remained friends and she even hosted my baby shower in her fabulous home.
4. I am the youngest of three girls and we all love to decorate.
5. Before I had my daughter, I worked as a Special Education Aide for 6 years.
6. I live across the street from my parents. No, we are not like Everybody Loves Raymond. We are just not that funny.
7. My first plane trip was to Utah in 2004 at the ripe old age of 26.
Now for the nominations (in no particular order)....drum roll, please.
1. cherrycheckers- she sews! and she's really funny
2. comfort & luxury- she gave me a great idea
3. Leen the Graphics Queen- she was my first "stranger" follower
4. Red Writing- she had a Link party all about food at Christmas, I mean c'mon
5. Norma Lee Good- she also thinks having a stylish door in the laundry room is worthwhile
6. Sweet Pickles and Chocolate!- she made a cozy addition to the kitchen
7. HouseCapated- "when all else fails, start blogging"...we share the same sentiment
Thanks again, PK!